Monday 19 March 2012

Stylez4Women Interview

Hello everybody!
Wow, it's been VERY busy around here with preparations for launching Odyssey Nail Systems at the ESI Toronto Show and getting all those details sorted out....lots of new learning business experiences for me! I will be posting all the ONS Products to my website soon for on-line purchasing...yippee!

Today I am glad to share an interview with you that I did for "Stylez4Women" magazine...it's a great online magazine focusing on beauty. Check it out!
http://www.stylez4women.com/index.php/component/k2/item/497

I'm going to be putting another instructional DVD together that I hope will be ready to share with everyone coming to the ESI Show...watch for it coming soon!
That's all for this week so take care everybody!

Fondly filing,
Michelle Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment