Monday 5 March 2012

Memoirs of a Manicurist Celebration

Here's a little something I put together for a very special customer appreciation event I hosted. I had several live models to show off some of my creative works! They had the nails put on and they did a "walk through" fashion show for nails to a lovely spring video background and contemporary music. I also presented this "memoirs of a manicurist" video during this short program. I had placed several large poster size photographs of my works around the room to showcase the nails the models were wearing. I also had some editorials and 3D & Fantasy nail art on display throughout the room. This function was held a Colassanti's Tropical Gardens in the Hibiscus Room and was a catered wine & cheese reception with appetizers and live music for entertainment. I had fun candy apples to give away as favors and there was a draw for those who filled in and returned their RSVP invitation. Everyone was surprised to see the work involved in creating these very special nails and had a wonderful evening!
Thank you to everyone who came out to help celebrate my journey!

http://animoto.com/play/kFXITtCcCKvNJnCTNjR0aA#

Watch for the addition of a video from the evening's highlights!

Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment