Sunday 9 December 2012

Wow, things have been BUSY!

I can't believe it's been so long! I have been VERY busy with the launch of Odyssey Nail Systems here in Canada. I am extremely proud to be the distributor of this incredible brand. I was honoured to have Trang Nguyen, the multi talented man behind the brand, to help us introduce ONS at the Esthetique Spa Show in Toronto April '12...we are already booked for 2013!



Trang will be doing a special 1 hour class at this '13 show and we will have hourly demonstrations showing lots of special techniques with gel, acrylic and e-filing! I also hope to have a competition this year as well as a competition class to help nail techs prepare and to create some fun for all Canadian nail artists! Be sure to plan to attend this event.

I am now ready to launch the "ONS Inspirations" Ambassador Program to provide quality, consistent education across Canada as well as opportunity for qualified nail techs to advance within the business of instructing and educating. I will go to Korea this Jan. '13 to receive my training and judge the 13th Korean Nail Cup Competition! If you would love to take part in this annual training you can contact me to see how!
Please follow me here, my website http://www.inspiringnails.net, on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/InspirationsAndInspiringNailsAcademy, Twitter (@inspiringnails) and Youtube (inspiringnails) to find out more about ONS Products, techniques and what's new! Let me help you with your product purchases and advancement of your career!

I was thrilled to be part of the 4th Annual CNTC event in London Nov. 4 '12. It is always a pleasure to network with nail techs and meet new friends!









This January will be busy for sure and I am excited to also prepare to compete in the Nailpro Competition http://www.nailprocompetitions.com/isse-schedule-2013 in Long beach at the end of the month. I am thrilled to be having some fellow Canadians interested in this competition as well! Millie Hayman is organizing another photo competition, NANAA *North American Nail Artist Awards, to be presented at this show to....so much work to do! I LOVE the opportunity to create! I hope to see some great friends there!

Well, that brings me up to date on the happenings at ONS Inspirations and Inspiring Nails Academy...keep in touch by dropping me a line once in a while, ok!
Cheers!
Michelle 




No comments:

Post a Comment